Early Learning Matters Week at Abermain Tillys
“A child’s participation in an organised early childhood education program assists in the development of their cognitive abilities, and also helps with enhancing social and emotional skills while interacting with their peers.
Research strongly supports the benefits of enrolling children for 600 hours in the year before school so they arrive at school ready to participate in ongoing learning.
Early childhood education helps children by:
– creating a life-long passion for learning
– helping them develop social skills
– encouraging the development of fine motor and sensory skills
– fostering language development and vocabulary
– priming children to be creative
– equipping them to cope with problem solving.”